This post about gluten-free products at Costco contains affiliate links.
There are so many gluten-free products at Costco – I love shopping there!
Not only can I stock up on super fresh (and often organic) vegetables fruits, fish and meats, but also I can always count on Costco to have a few exciting and delicious gluten-free products for me. In fact, I have discovered some amazing gluten-free products at Costco, ones that I continue to use even if Costco no longer carries them.
This list includes a few of my favorite gluten-free products found at Costco.
Before I share with you a list of products that are gluten-free that I have found at Costco, I also wanted to share with you a report I created called the Kirkland Gluten-Free Report. In this report, I used my Nima Sensor to test eight popular Kirkland products for gluten. You can learn more about the Nima Sensor and how to download this free report here.
Please note that every Costco is different so these gluten-free brands may not be available at a Costco near you. I personally shop at the Costco in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Go Ahead, Pin This!
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Noodles and Grains
- Cucina & Amore Quinoa Meals (I wrote about these awesome portable meals here)
- Edamame Noodles by Explore Asian (you can read my review of edamame and black bean noodles here)
- GoGo Quinoa Organic Macaroni (quinoa pasta)
- Lotus Foods Rice Ramen
- Quinoa by truRoots
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Crackers and Gluten-Free Breads
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Bread
- Crunchmaster Rice Crackers
- Ener-G Foods Breads (I’ve seen online only)
- Essential Baking Company gluten-free bread
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps (salad topper)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers (Milton’s Crackers available on Amazon)
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Tortilla Wraps
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Snack Foods
- Annie’s Organic Cinnabunnies
- Boulder Canyon Potato Chips
- Crunchy Rice Rollers by Bamboo Lane
- Popcorn by Popcornopolis
- That’s It fruit bars
- Yum Foods Fruit Snacks (Yum Foods products also available on Amazon)
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Desserts
- Banana Dippers by Dole
- Kirkland Brand Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with Turbinado Sugar and Sea Salt
- Organic Dark Chocolate Belgian Thins
- Tate’s Bake Shop chocolate chip cookies
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Baking Supplies
- Almond Flour by Honeyville (the best almond flour, I use it all the time)
- Chia Seeds by nutivia
- Bob’s Red Mill Ground Flaxseed Meal
- Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Refrigerated and Frozen Foods
- Brazi Bites
- Eggo Waffles (Gluten-Free)
- Garden Lites gluten-free muffins
- Sonoma Gluten-Free Flatbread Pizzas
- Suja Uber Greens – Organic, Cold-Pressed Green Juices
- Kirkland Organic Salsa (Medium)
- Kirkland Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Kirkland Milk Chocolate Raisins
- Kirkland Granulated California Garlic
- Kirkland Organic Tortilla Chips
- Kirkland Organic Chicken Stock
- Kirkland Almonds
- Kirkland Basil Pesto
Of course keep in mind that Costco has an amazing selection of naturally gluten-free foods available at Coscto such as vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, and cheeses. These products are always gluten-free.
Don’t have a Costco membership? No problem! Get some of my top gluten free products on Amazon. Shop now!
Additional articles you may like:
- Awesome Gluten Free Groceries You Can Get at Walmart
- Can You Trust Gluten Free Labels at Trader Joe’s
- Kirkland Gluten-Free Report [I tested 8 products for gluten]
Kirkland Gluten-Free Report
I tested eight popular Kirkland products found at Costco for gluten using my Nima Sensor. I share the results of my findings in this Kirkland Gluten-Free Report. Enter your details to gain instant access to the report today!