I love shopping at Costco and for good reason, there are always great gluten-free products at Costco.
Not only can I stock up on super fresh (and often organic) vegetables fruits, fish and meats, but also I can always count on Costco to have a few exciting and delicious gluten-free products for me. In fact, I have discovered some amazing gluten-free products at Costco, ones that I continue to use even if Costco no longer carries them.
Here are a few of my favorite gluten-free products found at Costco.
Please note that every Costco is different so these gluten-free brands may not be available at a Costco near you. I personally shop at the Costco in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Also, please take note that this post contains affiliate links where you can buy the products if you can’t find them at your local Costco.
Ed Note: This list is updated as I discover new gluten free products at Costco! (Last update: Jan 2017)
Gluten-Free Noodles and Grains at Costco:
- Cucina & Amore Quinoa Meals (I wrote about these awesome portable meals here)
- Edamame Noodles by Explore Asian (you can read my review of edamame and black bean noodles here)
- GoGo Quinoa Organic Macaroni (quinoa pasta)
- Rice Ramen by Lotus Foods (buy Rice Ramen on Amazon too)
- Quinoa by truRoots
Gluten-Free Crackers and Gluten-Free Breads at Costco:
- Gluten-Free Tortilla Wraps by Rudi’s
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers (Milton’s Crackers available on Amazon)
- Gluten-Free Bread by Essential Baking Company
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Bread
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Bread
- Ener-G Foods Breads (I’ve seen online only)
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps (salad topper)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Crunchmaster Rice Crackers Toasted Sesame and Artisan Four Cheese
Gluten-Free Snacks at Costco:
- Boulder Canyon Potato Chips
- Crunchy Rice Rollers by Bamboo Lane
- Gluten-Free Muffins (various flavors) by Garden Lites
- Popcorn by Popcornopolis
- Kirkland Regular and Organic Tortilla Chips
- Kirkland Organic Salsa – medium
- That’s It fruit bars
- Yum Foods Fruit Snacks (Yum Foods products also available on Amazon)
Gluten-Free Desserts at Costco:
- Banana Dippers by Dole
- Kirkland Brand Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with Turbinado Sugar and Sea Salt
- Organic Dark Chocolate Belgian Thins
- Tate’s Bake Shop chocolate chip cookies
Gluten-Free Baking Supplies at Costco:
- Gluten Free Cheese Pizza by Sabatasso’s pizzeria
- Gluten Free Eggo Waffles
Of course keep in mind that Costco has an amazing selection of naturally gluten-free foods like vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, cheeses and nuts. If you aren’t sure what is considered “naturally gluten-free,” please read this post, 10 Naturally Gluten-Free Foods.
Don’t have a Costco membership? No problem! Get some of my top gluten free products on Amazon. Shop now!
Additional articles you may like:
- Awesome Gluten Free Groceries You Can Get at Walmart
- Can You Trust Gluten Free Labels at Trader Joe’s
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.