There are so many gluten-free products at Costco – I love shopping there!
Not only can I stock up on super fresh (and often organic) vegetables fruits, fish and meats, but also I can always count on Costco to have a few exciting and delicious gluten-free products for me. In fact, I have discovered some amazing gluten-free products at Costco, ones that I continue to use even if Costco no longer carries them.
This list includes a few of my favorite gluten-free products found at Costco.
Please note that every Costco is different so these gluten-free brands may not be available at a Costco near you. I personally shop at the Costco in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Also note that this post contains affiliate links where you can buy the products if you can’t find them at your local Costco.
Go Ahead, Pin This!
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Noodles and Grains
- Cucina & Amore Quinoa Meals (I wrote about these awesome portable meals here)
- Edamame Noodles by Explore Asian (you can read my review of edamame and black bean noodles here)
- GoGo Quinoa Organic Macaroni (quinoa pasta)
- Rice Ramen by Lotus Foods (buy Rice Ramen on Amazon too)
- Quinoa by truRoots
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Crackers and Gluten-Free Breads
- Gluten-Free Tortilla Wraps by Rudi’s
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers (Milton’s Crackers available on Amazon)
- Gluten-Free Bread by Essential Baking Company
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Bread
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Bread
- Ener-G Foods Breads (I’ve seen online only)
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps (salad topper)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Crunchmaster Rice Crackers Toasted Sesame and Artisan Four Cheese
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Snack Foods
- Boulder Canyon Potato Chips
- Crunchy Rice Rollers by Bamboo Lane
- Gluten-Free Muffins (various flavors) by Garden Lites
- Popcorn by Popcornopolis
- Kirkland Regular and Organic Tortilla Chips
- Kirkland Organic Salsa – medium
- That’s It fruit bars
- Yum Foods Fruit Snacks (Yum Foods products also available on Amazon)
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Desserts
- Banana Dippers by Dole
- Kirkland Brand Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with Turbinado Sugar and Sea Salt
- Organic Dark Chocolate Belgian Thins
- Tate’s Bake Shop chocolate chip cookies
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Baking Supplies
- Almond Flour by Honeyville (the best almond flour, I use it all the time)
- Chia Seeds by nutivia
- Bob’s Red Mill Ground Flaxseed Meal
- Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Products at Costco: Frozen Foods
- Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza by Sabatasso’s pizzeria
- Gluten-Free Eggo Waffles
- Brazi Bites
Of course keep in mind that Costco has an amazing selection of naturally gluten-free foods available at Coscto such as vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, cheeses and nuts.
Don’t have a Costco membership? No problem! Get some of my top gluten free products on Amazon. Shop now!
Additional articles you may like:
- Awesome Gluten Free Groceries You Can Get at Walmart
- Can You Trust Gluten Free Labels at Trader Joe’s