Hi – I’m Jenny Finke and I offer gluten-free nutrition coaching programs to help anyone struggling with their health issues, even if they’ve already mastered the gluten-free diet.
I’ve been gluten-free since April 17, 2012 when I was diagnosed with celiac disease.
When I was first diagnosed with celiac disease, my doctor told me to find a dietician or nutritionist who worked with celiacs. After doing some research, I realized that I didn’t need a dietician or nutritionist, rather I needed a nutrition coach to guide me through my diet transition.
I was so inspired by my own personal nutrition coaching experience that I decided to become a certified nutrition coach myself (I’m certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition – ask me about my school and what it’s like to be a nutrition coach).
Today, I work with individuals (just like you!) who want or need to transition to the gluten-free diet due to a celiac disease diagnosis or other chronic health conditions that can be helped via a gluten-free diet. I also work with individuals looking to make better health and lifestyle choices – helping them regain their health, lose weight and/or manage chronic illness.
My gluten-free nutrition coaching programs are designed for anyone who:
- Wants to get healthy but doesn’t know where to start or how to do it
- Knows they need to make changes to their diet but doesn’t know exactly what to do
- Feels stuck and confused by all the nutrition and weight loss advice out there
- Is ready to put in the hard work to change the course of their health (and life!)
- Is willing to try new things and listen to new ideas
“Have you ever been fortunate enough to have that singular person in your life that is caring, sharing, and has a wealth of information to make your life work better? Jenny is one of those people. She can and will assist you with what seems difficult to do – transform. My advice? Create a way to engage her in your life. I have and I know. She’ll meet or exceed your expectations.” – Jim Williams
About My Gluten-Free Nutrition Coaching Programs
I’ve designed a gluten-free nutrition coaching program to teach you how to implement a healthy, gluten-free diet that promotes healing vs. a diet that accelerates disease. Please note this program is a fit for anyone with celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivities or who is gluten-free for health reasons such as those battling autoimmune diseases (Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Crohn’s, MS, arthritis, etc.).
In this program, I’ll teach you how to heal your body from the damages caused by a lifetime of gluten exposure. I’ll teach you how to take out the gluten and other inflammatory foods, and more importantly, what to put back into your diet to promote the acceleration of healing. At the end of this program, you’ll have a better understanding of how food affects your body and you’ll know what you can and should eat to restore your health.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome cravings for gluten, sugar and/or caffeine
- How to eat in a way that promotes health vs. disease
- How to determine if you have other food sensitivities
- How to address nutritional deficiencies common for celiacs
- How to overcome fatigue and energy issues
- How to deal with weight issues (rapid weight gain or inability to gain weight)
- How to uncover other hidden issues (leaky gut, candida, SIBO and more)
- Strategies for successful gluten-free eating at restaurants and at home
I believe it’s possible to live a healthy, happy life with celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivities. I KNOW it’s possible because I live it every day. I have put my celiac disease into remission. I’ll teach you exactly what I did (and we’ll tweak the program to meet your needs), so you, too, can live symptom-free.
“Going gluten-free is only half the battle most of us face when it comes to restoring our health. Let’s say you’ve been stabbed in the gut with a knife. Removing the knife only removes the irritant, but it does little to address the wounds left behind. Removing gluten is like removing the knife… there is so much more work to be done to fully restore your health.” – Jenny Finke
How my gluten-free nutrition coaching program works:
- We’ll meet/talk twice per month for three months (we can meet in-person, over the phone, or via Skype).
- We will explore your health challenges. I’ll offer personalized strategies to help you cope and overcome those challenges.
- During our time together, and for three months thereafter, you will receive unlimited email support from me.
- Our sessions are unique to your challenges and may include personalized cooking sessions, a supermarket tour, recipes, and more!
- If you’re in Denver, you may attend any of my gluten-free cooking classes or workshops at no charge.
Get ready to unlearn everything you thought you knew about food and nutrition and finally learn how to eat in a way that promotes health and wellness throughout your body. I can’t wait to be your gluten-free nutrition coach on this journey to help you achieve optimal health!
“I have worked with a number of nutritionists in my effort to calm both my guts and my brain, but nothing really changed until I met Jenny. Somehow, after ONE session, she had me off coffee. And the changes keep happening. Someone is finally speaking to me in a language I understand. I am eating and living my way to health now. I can feel it.” – Anne H.
How Do I Sign Up?
I offer a FREE, no obligation one-hour consultation to determine if you’re a fit for my gluten-free nutrition coaching program. Please note that my program is not for everyone, and space in the program is very limited.
Simply apply for a free consultation and I’ll contact you within 24 hours of receiving your request. We can meet and decide next steps together.