Introduction to Celiac and Gluten-Free Counseling Services
Hi – I’m Jenny Finke and I’ve been gluten-free since April 17, 2012 when I was diagnosed with celiac disease. I’m a certified health and nutrition coach. I work with people to help them transition to a healthy and gluten-free diet.
When I was first diagnosed with celiac disease, my doctor told me to find a dietician or nutritionist who worked with celiacs. After doing a little research, I soon realized that I didn’t need a dietician or nutritionist, rather I needed a health and nutrition coach to coach me through my diet transition.
I was so inspired by my own personal health coaching experience that I decided to become a certified nutrition and health coach myself (I’m certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition – ask me about my school and what it’s like to be a nutrition coach).
Today, I work with individuals (just like you!) who want or need to transition to the gluten-free diet due to a celiac disease diagnosis or other chronic health conditions that can be helped via a gluten-free diet. I also work with individuals looking to make better health and lifestyle choices – helping them regain their health, lose weight and/or manage a chronic illness.
My programs are designed for anyone who:
- Wants to get healthy but doesn’t know where to start or how to do it
- Knows they need to make changes to their diet but doesn’t know exactly what to do
- Feels stuck and confused by all the nutritional and weight loss advice out there
- Is ready to put in the hard work to change the course of their health (and life!)
- Is willing to try new things and listen to new ideas
Program #1: My Premium Reclaim Your Health Program
In my premium Reclaim Your Health program, we are going to work together, one-on-one, to take your health to the next level! You’re going to learn everything there is about eating right and feeling great based on your unique needs. We cover everything from your special dietary needs, how to overcome chronic illnesses, weight loss desires, food intolerances, nutritional deficiencies, and how to make sure you’re eating right for YOU. If you’re not feeling your best self and want to regain your energy, heal from a chronic illness, and/or live a better life, this program will change the trajectory of your health.
My 3-month premium program is perfect for anyone who wants one-on-one support, encouragement and accountability in making lifelong changes. My program includes:
- 6-hour one-on-one health and nutrition coaching sessions over 3 months (2x per month)
- Unlimited email support during program and for three months thereafter
- All coaching sessions personalized to your unique needs and desires
- Personalized cooking sessions, recipes, supermarket tour, pantry sweep and more
- Free inclusion in any of my gluten-free cooking classes or workshops
You will unlearn everything you thought you knew about food and nutrition and learn how to eat in a way that encourages you to be your best, healthy self again. I can’t wait to be your coach on this journey and help you achieve optimal health!
Program #2: Go Gluten-Free Jumpstart Program
Need to go gluten-free quickly following a celiac disease diagnosis and/or for another health reasons? My Go Gluten-Free Jumpstart program is perfect for someone who needs to transition to a gluten-free diet and wants to do without wasting time and money. The program includes four sessions:
- Session #1: 1-hour food pantry sweep to help you redesign your pantry to be GF safe
- Session #2: 1-hour grocery store tour to help you shop for trusted GF foods
- Session #3: 1-hour gluten-free cooking/baking session to help you whip up some of your favorite foods
- Session #4: 1-hour session on healing your gut and eating right for the long haul
Program #3: One-On-One Hourly Health & Nutrition Coaching
Do you need someone to talk to who understands the gluten-free diet and good nutrition? Need some pointers to help you adjust your diet and help you get back on track? You can hire me for hourly 1-on-1 coaching to discuss your individual health and/or nutrition needs.
*If you live in the Denver, Colorado metro area, you have the option of meeting in-person. If you’re located elsewhere, we can talk via phone or Skype and customize the program so it works virtually.