Mother’s Day is May 14th – less than one month away. Oh yes, it’s time to start thinking about what you want to get Mom to show her just how much you love her this year (and every year too).
If you’re searching for a fun gift idea for the gluten-free mama in your life, one of my favorite places on the web to shop is Etsy*. Etsy is an online marketplace where millions of people make, market and sell their goods. So many beautiful, unique and fun finds are to be had on Etsy.
I’ve curated this list of 10 gift ideas I know your gluten-free mom will absolutely LOVE. Some of the ideas below you can find on Etsy!
10 Gluten-Free Gift Ideas for Mom
1. Get your gluten-free, coffee-drinking mama this badass mug* to commemorate her badass gluten-free lifestyle. She’ll display the mug on her desk with pride, and surely it will be a conversation starter for her at work!
2. Give Mom the gift of beauty by buying her certified gluten-free lipsticks and cosmetics from Red Apple Lipstick*. Red Apple Lipsticks are certified gluten-free and feel amazing on your lips. They are super moisturizing and come in a array of beautiful colors and shades. Now Mom doesn’t have to question if her lipstick is gluten-free, she can know for sure when she wears Red Apple Lipstick.
Tip! Sign-up for Red Apple Lipstick’s newsletter* to get a coupon code! 🙂
3. Get your hands off my toaster! Mom will love having her own gluten-free toaster cover* to ensure no gluteny bits make their way inside her dedicated gluten-free toaster. Pair this fun toaster cover with a new gluten-free toaster oven* so she can toast her gluten-free bread without worry of cross contamination.
4. Does Mom like to bake cookies? If so, Mom can mark her delicious baked goods as “gluten-free” with this clever gluten-free rolling pin*. Make no mistake, those cookies are gluten-free and just as delicious as the gluteny cookies too!
5. If Mom likes to cook and bake, give her some fun gluten-free cookbooks. You can’t go wrong with How Can It Be Gluten-Free?* by America’s Test Kitchen, Gluten-Free on a Shoestring* by Nicole Hunn or Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain’s new cookbook, Celebrations.*
6. Top Mom’s breakfast in bed with this gorgeous gluten-free cake topper*. This gift is a beautiful way to show your gluten-free momma you care about her and her good health!
7. Does Mom like trying new things? Want to give her a gift that keeps on giving month after month? Sign-up for an Urthbox Gluten-Free subscription box*. Each month, Urthbox will send her a curated box of gluten-free goodies to sample. It’s a great way for her to discover new gluten-free finds as well as enjoy the surprise of unwrapping the subscription box each month. I LOVE WHEN MY URTHBOX ARRIVES!
8. Give Mom flowers this year … but not just any flowers; rather get her flowers that were raised by organic farmers using sustainable practices. Organic Bouquet* is a company with a conscience. You will send her flowers to show you care not only about her, but about the world she lives in too. Order your earth-friendly Mother’s Day Bouquet* today – just look at these beautiful flower arrangements that will surely brighten Mom’s day!
9. Another gift that keeps on giving well beyond Mother’s Day is a gift subscription to Gluten Free & More magazine*. This magazine was and still is a lifesaver in helping me adapt to living a gluten-free lifestyle. The magazines includes lots of great information, new products and tons of gluten-free recipes. I love being in the gluten-free know!
10. Give Mom a little gluten-free style by adding this “gluten-free” t-shirt* to her wardrobe. Now she can wear her gluten-free diet with pride as she rocks this basic black tee.
Mom loves a thoughtful gift, doesn’t she? So if she’s gluten-free, you can’t go wrong when you get her one of these 10 gluten-free gifts.
Simply put… you will make her day!
*Denotes affiliate link