This post contains my gluten-free bruschetta and crackers snack board. I’ll show you how to make fresh homemade bruschetta as well as how to beautifully arrange it on a snack board worthy of serving at 4th of July BBQs or any summer potluck. This post is sponsored by Crunchmaster crackers and contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosures.
It’s that time of the year when we light up the grills, sweep off the patios, and enjoy the great outdoors with friends and family.
Today I want to share with you a fun and festive gluten-free bruschetta and cracker snack board. This snack board will spruce up your outdoor gatherings with beautifully arranged finger foods. It’s perfect for entertaining and is truly the perfect dish to bring to potlucks when you’re asked to bring an appetizer to share.
I created this beautiful snackboard in collaboration with Crunchmaster crackers, the best gluten-free crackers on the market today. These ultra-crispy crackers are perfect for holding fresh bruschetta and other dips, and they taste so good. No one has to know these little crackers are gluten free. Shhh!
How to Make Gluten-Free Bruschetta
To get this snack board up and running, you’ll first want to make the gluten-free bruschetta dip. To do this, combine the following ingredients in a medium bowl:
- 4 tomatoes (about 2 cups), diced. I use campari tomatoes but any red ripe tomato will work. I’ve also made it with heirloom tomatoes, which also work well, taste great, and are super colorful too.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
Mix everything together and refrigerate for one hour or longer until serving. Serve the bruschetta in a bowl alongside a bowl of shredded parmesan that can be added to the top of the bruschetta right before eating.
Assembling Your Bruschetta Snack Board
I love a snack board that offers a variety of colors, flavors and textures. For my bruschetta-themed snack board, I decided to go with a variety of cheeses, crackers, briney vegetables and fresh fruits. I added a lot of patriot colors (red, white and blue) because I plan to serve this on the 4th of July.
To duplicate this snack board for your summer celebrations, here’s what you need to do and buy:
Cheeses: I added a few different cheeses to this delicious snack board. You’ll find:
- Cubes of colby jack cheese (always a hit!)
- Wedges of manchego cheese
- Shredded parmesan, perfect for sprinkling on top of the gluten-free bruschetta
- Slices of white cheddar cheese, cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter
Vegetables: In addition to the homemade gluten-free bruschetta, I also added green olives and jarred red roasted peppers to add color and flavor to my snack board. The roasted red peppers taste awesome on top of Crunchmaster crackers and can also be topped with the shredded parmesan cheese.
Fruits: With summer fruits in season, I can’t make a snack board without adding plenty of fresh fruits to the mix. To keep with the patriotic theme going, I added firm red grapes and fresh blueberries to the snack board. Both add a pop of color, and both fruits are a huge hit with everyone.
Crackers: I added a variety of Crunchmaster crackers to my snackboard, including the multi-grain sea salt and roasted garlic crackers, which you can find at grocery stores nationwide and on Amazon. Not only do the crackers have different flavors, but also they are shaped differently, adding to the fun variety you see throughout this beautiful snack board.
Happy Summer Snack Board Season
I hope you have fun making this snack board for your summer potlucks, BBQs and 4th of July celebrations.
It’s easy to make a snack board 100% gluten free thanks to Crunchmaster crackers and a focus on using fresh, whole ingredients. Thanks to Crunchmaster, you’ll never have to sacrifice taste to make a crunchy, tasty and 100% gluten-free snack board ever again.
Love Snack Boards?
I love creating beautiful snack boards. Here are more snack boards to inspired you:
- Three Kid-Friendly Snack Boards
- Game Day Themed Snack Board (Super Bowl)
- Epic Easter Charcuterie Board
Please pin this image to your summer-themed Pin boards:
Gluten-Free Bruschetta and Cracker Snack Board
- 4 tomatoes about 2 cups, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese for topping
For the Snackboard
- 2 packages Crunchmaster crackers of choice
- 1 cup roasted red peppers jarred
- 1 cup green olives jarred
- 1 wedge manchego cheese cut into small wedges
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter
- 10 cubes colby jack cheese
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine diced tomatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, and salt in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Chill in your refrigerator until serving and serve with a side of grated parmesan cheese for topping (optional).
For the snack board
- Assemble the remaining ingredients on the snack board as desired. Serve immediately.
Leave a Comment