Today’s post is dedicated to my obsession with trying to find the perfect gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have tried many gluten-free chocolate chip recipes in the past, but I have yet to pin down a favorite. I’m still testing them and when I create or find that perfect batch of ooey, gooey gluten-free chocolate chip cookies, you will be the first to know.
Today, I’ve curated some of the best of the best gluten-free chocolate chip recipes from some of my gluten-free blogger friends in honor of National Cookie Day (December 4th). In other words, I asked my gluten-free blogger network to share with me their absolute favorite gluten-free chocolate chip recipe. The results are below.
You can rest assured that I will be testing some of these recipes in my search for a favorite, but in the meantime, I hope you find the gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ve been dreaming of in this self-professed list of cookie favorites from some of my favorite gluten-free bloggers.
(1) Kait over at Teacups & Things shares this gluten-free chocolate chip cookie with a twist… she adds peppermint to the mix. Oh man, these sound amazing! Get Kait’s recipe for Gluten-Free Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies. (Photo courtesy of Teacups & Things)
(2) Sabrina over at The Tomato Tart has a different spin on an old classic with her recipe for Gluten-Free Chip Cookies with Brown Butter and Smoked Sea Salt. Looks like a satisfying crunchy cookie. Yum! (Photo courtesy of The Tomato Tart)
(3) Rebecca over at Strength & Sunshine added a much-appreciated protein punch to her gluten-free chocolate chip recipe by using quinoa flour in her cookie mix. Get this recipe for Gluten-Free Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies here (Photo courtesy of Strength & Sunshine)
(4) Celeste at There is Life After Wheat infuses her cookies with candy canes – just the way Santa likes it. Get her recipe for Gluten-Free Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Cookies. (Photo courtesy of Life After Wheat)
(5) Michelle over at My Gluten-Free Kitchen has a mouthwatering version of this iconic cookie. Take a look at her recipe for Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Could cream cheese be the secret ingredient?!? I’m printing this one out to test out myself! (Photo courtesy of My Gluten-Free Kitchen)
I hope this list of amazing gluten-free chocolate chip cookies inspired you. And if you’re looking for some other tried and true recipes, I have two gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipes listed on my blog – both tested and loved by my family. One is for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies made with nutrient-dense almond flour (it comes out soft and moist every time), and the other gluten-free chocolate chip cookie is made with almond butter and applesauce (super tasty too).
I wish you all a Happy National Cookie Day! Hope you enjoy making some delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. There’s really something for everyone on this list. Good luck!