Hi, I’m Jenny Finke. I’ve been gluten-free since April 2012 when I was diagnosed with celiac disease (read about my celiac disease story here). While it was a relief to know my painful bloating would soon come to an end, I was overwhelmed by the process of going gluten-free and how difficult that first year would be physically and emotionally.
Over the years, I’ve grown into my role as a gluten-free “expert” of sorts. I’ve spent a lot of time focused on healing from celiac disease, something that is grossly overlooked by most celiacs. (I’m proud to say that I have healed from celiac disease and put my celiac disease symptoms into remission!) I’ve learned to be a better, more confident home cook, and I now know what gluten-free products I like and which ones I most definitely will avoid. I know how to eat in a way that keeps me healthy, and I have a better overall relationship with food.
I wanted to share my story and help others – hence the birth of a gluten-free food blog and journey known as Good For You Gluten Free!
Good For You Gluten Free is more than just another gluten-free blog; rather it’s a place where you can feel good about being gluten-free and find inspiration and support whether you’re starting your gluten-free journey, or whether you’re simply stopping by along the way.
Please note that everything I share with you is gluten-free and safe for celiacs. I only partner with brands I believe in and ones that offer clean, organic and healthy ingredient labels. I work hard to create recipes using clean, organic and healthy ingredients and try to bring back the joy of food in a celiac’s life. I also like to eat out, on occasion, and help guide restaurants in their understandings of what it means to provide a safe, gluten-free meal. I even wrote an ebook on the topic called Eating Out Gluten-Free. Overall, I enjoy promoting the good for you lifestyle where food can aid in helping us feel our best inside and out.
I’m a certified holistic nutrition and wellness coach (certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition). Not only do I have the experience and passion for the gluten-free lifestyle, but also I have the nutritional qualifications to confidently help others on their journey to live a healthier lifestyle too. Learn more about my Nutrition Coaching Programs.
While helping people feel their best is my first love, my second love is writing. I majored in Journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia. I use the power of the pen to help spread the word about healthy, gluten-free living. I’m also a 15+ year marketing professional and the founder of the Denver Blogger’s Club, a group of 200+ food, family, lifestyle and local interest bloggers living and working in the Denver metro area.
New to celiac disease and/or the gluten-free diet?
- Read this FIRST before you go gluten-free
- Read A Beginner’s Guide to Being Gluten-Free
- All about food sensitivity
- Read information about celiac disease here
- Find out my Favorite GF Things
- Take my FREE Heal Your Gut Challenge
- Find important GF Resources.
- Visit my recommended gluten-free products page
- Join our Gluten-Free Diet Support Group on Facebook
- Apply for a complimentary health and wellness session
Partner with Good For You Gluten Free
Good For You Gluten Free is a PR-friendly gluten-free food blog. I enjoy partnering with companies authentic to my gluten-free, healthy lifestyle that care about the people they feed and the quality of their ingredients. Please consider me for:
- Brand ambassadorships with gluten-free brands
- Sponsored blog posts and content creation
- Gluten-free product reviews and giveaways
- Denver gluten-free restaurant reviews
- Gluten-free recipe testing and trial
- Freelance writing opportunities
- PR and influencer campaigns
- Gluten-free speaking and spokesperson opportunities
- Gluten-free cooking demos
- Gluten-free and healthy workplace workshops
- Healthy living seminars
- Sponsor a Denver Blogger’s Club event
Contact me for my media kit and rate sheet.
Jenny has been featured on many websites and blogs, including:
- Podcast Interview on Square State Podcast. Listen to my interview!
- Featured on KWGN-TV Channel 2 in a segment about Gluten-Free Products by Colorado Companies. Watch my segment!
- Featured Interview on the Inner Fire Podcast. Listen to my interview!
- Contributing Writer to the Nima Sensor Blog – Intro to the Gluten-Free Diet (Check out my three-part series!)
- The Chicago Tribune: Hosting Thanksgiving? How to Accommodate Guests with Food Allergies
- The Work at Home Woman: How One Mom’s Career Change Turned Her Passion for Gluten-Free Living Into Profit
- Plus Size Birth: Celiac Disease Pregnancy Complications We’re Not Talking About
- In the Kitchen with Honeyville: Various recipe features (guest posts)
- Cucina & Amore: Featured an article by Jenny about Gluten-Free Grains on its blog
- Making Motherhood Matter: How to Save Money Following a Healthy, Gluten-Free Diet (guest post)
- Orgali.ca: 10 Naturally Gluten-Free Foods that Promote Good Health (guest post)
- Frugalista Mom: Tips to Eating Healthy on a Gluten-Free or Allergen-Free Diet (guest post)
- Hollywood in Toto: 8 Must-See Food Documentaries on Netflix
What My Readers Say
Sign-Up for My Newsletter
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive occasional emails from us (we promise to only email you when we have something exciting and new to share!).
Read our full Disclosure Policy: In summary, the FTC requires bloggers to disclose relationships with advertisers in a forthright manner. If I receive compensation in exchange for a review or other advertising compensation, I will clearly disclose it within the text of the post. If I use an affiliate link, I will disclose it within the text of the post too. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. The compensation helps offset the costs of running my blog and I work hard to link to only brands I know and trust to be safe for the GF community. Readers should always do their own due diligence and research before consuming any products mentioned in this blog.
Nothing in this blog should be construed as medical advice and all health and nutrition information should be carefully considered with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your diet. I’m not a medical doctor nor do I dispense medical advice. By reading this blog, you acknowledge and accept these disclosures.