Hi, I’m Jenny Finke. I’ve been gluten-free since April 2012 when I was diagnosed with Celiac disease (read about my Celiac journey here). While it was a relief to know my painful bloating would soon come to an end, I was overwhelmed by the process of going gluten-free and how difficult that first year would be physically and emotionally.
Over the years, I’ve grown into my role as a gluten-free “expert” of sorts. I’ve become a better, more confident home cook, and I now know what products I like and which ones I most definitely will avoid. I know how to eat in a way that keeps me healthy, and I have a better overall relationship with food.
I wanted to share my story and help others – hence the birth of a gluten-free food blog, Good For You Gluten Free!
Good For You Gluten Free is more than just another gluten-free blog; rather it’s a place where you can feel good about being gluten-free and find inspiration and support whether you’re starting your gluten-free journey, or whether you’re simply stopping by along the way.
I’m certified in holistic nutrition and wellness coach (certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition). Not only do I have the experience and passion for the gluten-free lifestyle, but also I have the nutritional qualifications to confidently help others on their journey to live a healthier lifestyle.
You can enroll in my signature Go Gluten-Free Jumpstart Class where I quickly teach you how to be gluten-free. This is perfect for anyone newly diagnosed with celiac disease or who needs to transition to a gluten-free diet. I also offer nutrition and health counseling to anyone who wants to rid of chronic pain and illness and finally take charge of their health once and for all.
In addition to my private nutrition coaching practice, I also teach workplace nutrition seminars and gluten-free cooking classes to help people heal from celiac disease and other chronic illness through food and self care.
While helping people feel their best is my first love, my second love is writing. I majored in Journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia. I use the power of the pen to help spread the word about healthy, gluten-free living. I’m also a 15+ year marketing professional and the founder of the Denver Blogger’s Club, a group of 100+ food, family, lifestyle and local interest bloggers living and working in the Denver metro area.
New to Celiac?
- Read information about Celiac here.
- Find out my Favorite GF Things
- Link to GF Resources
- Visit my recommended gluten-free products page
- Join our Gluten-Free Diet Support Group on Facebook
- Contact me for a free health and nutrition consultation
This is a PR-friendly gluten-free food blog. I enjoy partnering with companies authentic to my gluten-free, healthy lifestyle that care about the people they feed and the quality of their ingredients. Please consider me for:
- Brand ambassadorships with gluten-free brands
- Sponsored blog posts and content creation
- Gluten-free product reviews and giveaways
- Denver gluten-free restaurant reviews
- Gluten-free recipe testing and trial
- Freelance writing opportunities
- PR and influencer campaigns
- Gluten-free speaking and spokesperson opportunities
- Gluten-free cooking demos
- Gluten-free and healthy workplace workshops
- Healthy living seminars
- Sponsor a Denver Blogger’s Club event
Jenny has been featured on many websites and blogs, including:
- In the Kitchen with Honeyville: Various recipe features (guest post)
- Making Motherhood Matter: How to Save Money Following a Healthy, Gluten-Free Diet (guest post)
- Orgali.ca: 10 Naturally Gluten-Free Foods that Promote Good Health (guest post)
- Frugalista Mom: Tips to Eating Healthy on a Gluten-Free or Allergen-Free Diet (guest post)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE GFY NEWSLETTER!
Enjoy receiving occasional emails from us (I promise, I’ll only email you when we have something exciting and useful to share!).
Read our full Disclosure Policy: In summary, the FTC requires bloggers to disclose relationships with advertisers in a forthright manner. If I receive compensation in exchange for a review or other advertising compensation, I will clearly disclose it within the text of the post. If I use an affiliate link, I will disclose it within the text of the post too. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. The compensation helps offset the costs of running my blog and I work hard to link to only brands I know and trust to be safe for the GF community. Readers should always do their own due diligence and research before consuming any products mentioned in this blog.
Nothing in this blog should be construed as medical advice and all health and nutrition information should be carefully considered with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your diet. I’m not a medical doctor nor do I dispense medical advice.