Find nutritionists, dieticians, and health coaches specializing in helping people navigate the gluten-free diet. This page may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosures.
Unfortunately, I no longer offer one-on-one coaching, but if you’re looking for someone to help you implement or manage your gluten-free diet, I can help you find the help you need.
(1) First, consider enrolling in Gluten-Free Made Easy Course, a course I created in partnership with Dr. Tom O’Bryan. Dr. Tom (literally) wrote the book on gluten disorders and autoimmune diseases and is a trusted source for information on gluten disorders and autoimmune diseases.
In the course, you’ll learn how to get started with the gluten-free diet, what pitfalls to avoid, how to eat out safely, and how to maintain healthy habits that will help you heal your body, regain your energy, and feel your best. There is so much to learn – check out the course syllabus and more information here.
(2) Second, if you’re looking to work with a dietician, nutritionist, or health coach, I can help you find a qualified professional. While I no longer offer one-on-one coaching, I’ve personally vetted the following nutritionists, dieticians, and health coaches who specialize in helping people manage celiac disease and gluten disorders.
Furthermore, I recommend searching the Certified Gluten-Free Practitioners database to identify a celiac dietician, nutritionist, or health coach who has undergone the rigorous gluten-free practitioner certification program.
Recommend Celiac Nutritionists and Gluten-Free Practitioners
(1) Maya Rose, “The Gluten-Free Nutritionist” – MS, CNS at Gut Revival Nutrition (Portland, OR)
Maya is a bright light in the gluten-free world. She specializes in helping people with celiac disease, gluten sensitivities, and gut issues. She has such a positive energy that I found myself wanting to know more and more about her. She knows her stuff and has helped many people feel their best selves again. And her Instagram page is super fun too. You can set up a 20-minute free consult with her at this link.
Learn more about Maya’s amazing Gluten-Free Jumpstart Program, which includes six weeks of video lessons + access to a private forum where you can talk with other program members + 6 weekly group coaching sessions with Maya.
(2) Allana McKinnon, FDN and Certified Gluten-Free Practitioner at My Celiac Solution (Denver, CO)
I met Allana many years ago and have always admired her. I recommend Allana to celiac disease individuals struggling with their health despite being on a strict gluten-free diet. She picks up where many doctors leave off or have failed our community.
(3) Nicole Ritter, HHP, FDN-P, and Certified Holistic Nutritionist at Nicole Ritter Health (Denver, CO)
Nicole is a personal friend whom I adore and trust wholeheartedly. I’ve sent many people her way, and everyone sings her praises. Her positive energy will change your life – and health – for the better.
(4) Agnieszka Messina, Certified Holistic Health Coach at The Agni Life
Agni contacted me a while ago, and I love her motto and positive vibes. She lives in San Diego, California, and has been gluten free for 10 years, so she deeply understands how overwhelming the gluten-free diet can feel. She specializes in working with people with celiac disease and helping them and their families during this overwhelming transition to a gluten-free lifestyle.
Am I Missing Someone Great?
Are you or do you know of a fantastic health coach, nutritionist, or registered dietician who specializes in helping people with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities? Please send me their name, so I can personally vet them and [maybe] add them to my list. Thank you!