This post includes a roundup of 13 delicious and tasty cold summer soup recipes that are totally gluten-free and [mostly] good for you.
I think you’ll find a ton of diversity on this list, as these clever bloggers have found a way to turn so many fruits and vegetables into delightful summer soups.
You’ll find classic gazpachos and summer fruit blends … and even a chilled chocolate soup. Pick your pleasure and let the summer soup sipping commence!
Please note that all the recipes on this list are free of gluten, however, not all the bloggers are dedicated gluten-free bloggers.
Always read ingredient lists and product labels carefully. Recipes are subject to change and each reader must do his or her due diligence to ensure all ingredients used are free from gluten.
PS: Don’t have time to make soup from scratch? Check out my list of Store-Bought Soups that are Gluten Free.
13 Summer Soup Recipes
Scroll this summer soup roundup to see a beautiful array of cold summer soups curated for your sipping pleasure!
(1) Simple Summer Corn Soup: I love this simple summer corn soup from Good For You Gluten Free (me!). It’s made with sweet corn off the cob and all the yellow vegetables you can get your hands on. Delic!
(2) Chilled Shishito Pepper Soup: This easy-to-make Chilled Shishito Pepper Soup from Fearless Dining is a delicious soup best served on a hot day. It’s surprisingly tangy too.
(3) Cold Cucumber Soup: This cold cucumber soup from Veggie Inspired is a cool and creamy, dairy-free soup perfect for lazy summer days. And it’s all made easily in a blender – score!
(4) Summer Minestrone: The Soup Addict created this delightful summer minestrone soup. It’s loaded with the tons of veggies from the farmers’ market, and brightened with the citrusy flavors of lemongrass and ginger.
(5) Classic Gazpacho with a Kick: This classic gazpacho recipe by Good For You Gluten Free (me!) is made with all your favorite gazpacho ingredients and has a few secret ingredients that make it a stand-out cold soup to remember.
(6) Vegan Chilled Strawberry Soup: When it’s hot outside, this chilled strawberry cucumber soup by Clean Eating Kitchen is a delicious way to cool down. It’s made with only a few ingredients and is oh-so-refreshing too!
(7) Chilled Vegan Cucumber Avocado Soup: This chilled vegan cucumber avocado soup is a tasty and healthy soup, perfect for lazy summer days. It’s vegan, gluten free and keto friendly too.
(8) Summer Harvest Beet Gazpacho: This colorful beet gazpacho from It’s a Veg World After All is loaded with fresh summer veggies and bursting with summer flavors. Serve it as a light lunch or an appetizer to a summer dinner.
(9) Cantaloupe and Avocado Soup: This vegan and gluten-free cantaloupe and avocado soup from Fannetastic Food is cool, refreshing and bright – perfect as a barbeque appetizer or light lunch to savor summer’s produce.
(10) Watermelon Gazpacho: This watermelon gazpacho soup recipe from My Pure Plants serves up a tasty cold, refreshing and sweet-savory summer soup ready in 20 minutes. It’s served perfectly chilled for best flavor.
(11) Watercress Soup: Make this watercress soup recipe by the Greedy Gourmet if you have excess watercress on hand. This is a vibrant green and nourishing soup that can be served hot or cold – your choice!
(12) Dairy Free Chocolate Soup: Chocolate lovers unite! If you’re looking for an easy, decadent and dairy-free way to indulge your chocolate addiction, give this chocolate soup recipe from Savory Spin a go.
(13) Spicy Green Goddess Gazpacho: The Soup Addict is at it again with this spicy green goddess gazpacho soup that is perfect for spicing up a summer patio party.
Which Summer Soup is Your Fav?
Please leave a comment to share which of these cold summer soup recipes you want to try most.
Leave a Comment