Gluten-Free Monster Cookies
These gluten-free monster cookies are loaded with creamy peanut butter, gluten-free oats, chocolate chips and peanut M&Ms (although you could use regular M&Ms instead). They bake up soft and chewy - making them a go-to treat your entire family will love!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time11 mins
Total Time21 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
Preheat oven to 350º F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
In your standing mixer using the paddle attachment, combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butter and eggs. Cream together for 45 seconds. Add baking soda, vanilla and oats until well combined. Fold in (by hand) chocolate chips and M&Ms.
Roll dough into 1.5-2" dough balls and place about 2" apart on baking sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes until cooked through (working in batches). The cookies are better slightly underdone than overdone, so watch the baking time carefully.
- The dough freezes well, so feel free to double and save the dough for a rainy day.
- The cookies taste best right out of the oven. We like to bake a few cookies for dessert each night vs. bake up the entire batch.
- To make it dairy-free, use dairy-free chocolate chips and omit M&Ms (sub walnuts or another dairy-free chocolate candy).
- I have not tried making this recipe vegan, but if you do (no eggs or butter), let me know how it goes.
- Store gluten-free monster cookies in a airtight bag until gone.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.7mg