This post contains a chocolate fudge recipe and affiliate links. Please see my disclosures for details.
I have continued to throw caution to the wind this holiday season by creating yet another festive and fun holiday treat that isn’t exactly good for you. However, I realize that all of us gluten-free folk want to be able to enjoy a few sweet treats here and there – plus, we’re always asked to bring a gluten-free dessert at all those holiday potluck events!
Today I want to share with you a gluten-free chocolate fudge recipe I created.
Trust me when I say this, this recipe is a palate pleaser! Your guests will be raving about your mad baking skills. Little will they know that there are no baking skills required to make this delicious chocolate fudge recipe.
On top of it all, these treats don’t taste gluten-free at all! They’re completely normal desserts. So don’t spill the beans that they’re gluten-free because some people will turn their nose to gluten-free things… instead, enjoy this chocolate fudge recipe discreetly while knowing it is completely safe for you to enjoy.
As always, enjoy these treats in moderation. They are loaded with sugar.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge
This recipe is for a basic chocolate fudge.
This recipe requires only THREE ingredients. Yep, three ingredients and you’re golden.
All you need is a can of sweetened condensed milk (organic sweetened condensed milk is available too), semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla extract. I bet you have all three ingredients in your cupboard already (and if not, you can easily find all three ingredients in your local grocery store).
You simply melt all the ingredients together, spread the mixture into a baking pan, and refrigerate the ingredients until they’re set.
You can make this dessert in about 10 minutes – that’s all you need to have an amazing chocolatey dessert ready for the night!
Simple Chocolate Fudge
- 14 ounces organic sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 12 ounces)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional: Chopped nuts, dried fruit, crushed gluten-free cookies, crushed candy canes, etc.
- Lightly grease an 8" or 9" baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In your microwave, melt chocolate over low heat in 30 second intervals until completely melted. (You may also use the double boiler method.)
- Add to melted chocolate chips, vanilla and condensed milk. Microwave on low heat for another 30-60 seconds until all ingredients are well incorporated into mixture.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Add any optional toppings.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until mixture is firm, then cut into small squares and serve.
I also created a recipe for chocolate chip gluten-free fudge, which you can find HERE.