This post is sponsored by Red Apple Lipstick and contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosures.
Red Apple Lipstick recently launched three new lipsticks and lipliners and I can’t wait to tell you all about these creamy, dreamy new colors.
If you’ve been following me for awhile, you know that anything that touches my lips must be gluten-free. This includes all lipsticks, lipliners, lip glosses and lip balms.
Related Reading: Is Your Lip Balm Gluten-Free?
Not only should the product contain only gluten-free ingredients, but it’s a major bonus if you can find certified gluten-free lip products. They are hard to find. I know this for a fact, because I researched the top certified gluten-free cosmetics brands and could only find a few – and truly the best brand, without question, is Red Apple Lipstick.
Red Apple Lipstick created its entire line to be safe for those with celiac disease and anyone who cannot eat gluten. On top of that, all its makeup is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, lead-free, and allergy-friendly.
New Gluten-Free Lipsticks
Check out these gorgeous new gluten-free lipstick colors and lipliners from Red Apple Lipstick. The lipsticks and lipliners were designed to go together and I’ll share how they pair up below.
The new lipsticks include:
- Spice ‘N Easy: This is a warm lipstick that comes in a medium spicy orange color and has a brownish-red undertone. Get it HERE.
- Power Potion: This is an intense and richly saturated purple plum color with a pinky-red undertone. Get it HERE.
- Reddish Fetish: This beautiful, stand-out red lipstick is a complex combination of a pinky-red with a brown undertone. It’s perfect if you want to sport bold lips at your holiday festivities. Get it HERE.
And the new gluten-free lipliners include:
- Rich Orchid
- Toasted Pink
- Scarlet Red
Get all the new holiday lipliners HERE.
Here are the recommended lipstick-lipliner pairings:
- Rich Orchid lipliner pairs with the Power Potion lipstick
- Toasted Pink lipliner pairs with Spice ‘N Easy lipstick
- Scarlet Red lipliner pairs with Reddish Fetish lipstick (and EVERY red lipstick in the Red Apple Lipstick collection – yes, I’m serious!)
Annual VIP Sale
This is the BEST time of the year to stock up on all your gluten-free makeup needs – the prices won’t get any better than they are during RAL’s annual VIP Sale. The sale runs now (Black Friday) through Friday, December 6, 2019 at 10 pm CST.
As a reminder, you get to enjoy 20 percent off your entire order + free shipping in the U.S. (VIP CODE: MERRY). This code is good for EVERYTHING you purchase, including the new beautiful lip colors and gift sets.
Need more info before you buy? Read a bit more about the new winter lip colors in this post.
Related Article: I Know Why You Have Dry Lips (and what to do about it)
Looking for Gift Ideas?
If you’re looking to buy the gluten-free gal in your life a thoughtful gift that enhances her beauty, check out Red Apple Lipstick’s Holiday Gift Sets. She will love getting any of these gifts, you choose! Shop gift sets HERE.
Happy [Gluten-Free] Shopping!