This post is sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. Sprouts provided me with a gift card to purchase the catering tray featured in this post. All opinions are my own.
I want to share with you a little secret – it’s that Sprouts Farmers Market makes some really cool catering trays. Whether you’re looking for an easy and fun dish to bring to an outdoor BBQ this Memorial Day weekend, or you’re catering a graduation party for someone special, check out the awesome selection of catering trays at Sprouts.
To show you how easy this process is, I recently ordered the Fruit & Cheese catering tray from Sprouts.
In just a few minutes, I was able to order this beautiful catering tray. Here’s how:
- Go to the Sprouts website and click on “Meals and Catering.”
- You will be prompted to select your “home” store – this is the store where your order will be placed.
- You can then view the catering tray options available online and select the one you want.
- There is a place where you can leave a note. I used this space to explain that I have Celiac disease and I requested that the tray be gluten-free (and reminding the staff to be extra careful not to cross contaminate the tray with gluten during the preparation process).
- Once you hit submit, you’ll get an email confirmation that your tray is being made. (You pay at the store when you pick it up.)
- Sprouts also sends you an email reminder to pick up the tray when it’s ready!
- When I arrived at Sprouts on Friday afternoon, my tray was waiting for me with no fuss. It was so easy! I was in and out of Sprouts in minutes.
Now for the taste test…
The grapes and strawberries were sweet and ripe, and then cheese cubes were fun for the kids to snack on. There was so much cheese on this plate… seriously, so much! We ate a bunch of cheese, but there was still a ton left over. We contemplated making fondue the next day… but ultimately found a home for the extra cheese at a friend’s house.
Each tray serves 12-16 people, and I can attest that the tray portions are very generous.
Most of the trays are gluten-free too – yay! These include:
- Fresh fruit tray ($29.99)
- Fresh vegetables tray ($29.99)
- Cheese lovers tray ($39.99)
- Select cheese tray ($49.99)
- Meat and cheese tray ($39.99)
- Meat lovers tray ($49.99)
- Fruit & cheese tray ($35.99) – Please note that the online price is $35.99, but my tray was only $26.99 at the store. Check with your local store for accurate pricing.
So the next time you’re asked to bring a dish to a potluck celebration, or you’re catering your own party, visit Sprouts online, in-store or call them to order your delicious, gluten-free and no-fuss catering tray.