Spice up your traditional guacamole with this chunky guacamole recipe. This recipe is inspired by the Raw Guacamole Tacos recipe in the "Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse" book by Shauna Martin.
Keyword: appetizer, avocado, game day recipes, guacamole, nachos, party food, whole30, Whole30 recipes
Servings: 2 servings
Calories: 470 kcal
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- Small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sprouted sunflower seeds (or raw pumpkin seeds)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper, optional
- Sprinkle of Tajin classic seasoning, optional
- Tortilla chips
Add avocados, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro and seeds in a large bowl.
Add juice of lime, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper (optional). Gently mix well.
Add scoop of mixture to the middle of a plate and surround with tortilla chips.
Sprinkle Tajin classic seasoning on chips and guacamole, to taste.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41g 63%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Potassium 1284mg 37%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber 16g 64%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 17%
Vitamin C 41.5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Please like & share: