This post for gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough fudge contains affiliate links.
I personally think fudge is the perfect dessert for any holiday potluck as it doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or effort.
So to build on my gluten-free fudge recipes, I decided to make another version of it – a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough fudge; only this time, this fudge recipe contains gluten-free flour.
This recipe is inspired by Delish online where you can find this recipe made with regular wheat flour vs. gluten-free flour. I wanted to see if the recipe would still taste great if I used gluten-free flour instead.
I, of course, turned to my trusty Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour Blend … it’s the perfect substitute for wheat flour in just about any recipe. You can search my website and find that I use this same gluten-free flour blend time and time again with success after success to report.
I’m not surprised that Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour Blend worked like a charm in this recipe, too.
In addition to adding gluten-free flour to this recipe, I also used white chocolate vs. dark (or milk) chocolate in my gluten-free chocolate fudge recipe. I know a lot of people who LOVE white chocolate (my daughter is one of them), so if you’re a white chocolate lover, you’ll love this recipe, no doubt!
But how does it taste?!?
Despite that fact that I’m dark chocolate kinda girl, I thought this recipe turned out delicious. The fudge tasted just like cookie dough, I’m serious. This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough recipe is actually dangerously delicious. I took a few bites and knew I had to give it all away, quickly, in order to avoid eating it myself.
On top of it all, it’s so pretty – don’t you agree?
Regardless of your fudge preferences (dark vs. white chocolate), this gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough fudge will be enjoyed by all during the holidays and year round.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 stick softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Flour Blend (in the blue bag, not all purpose flour)
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 cups melted white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces organic sweet condensed milk 1 can
- Lightly grease an 8" or 9" in square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Using your standing mixer, beat together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add flour and salt and continue to beat until combined, or for about 1 minute.
- Fold in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large glass microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave on low heat, mixing every 30 seconds.
- Add to melted chocolate can of condensed milk and mix well, by hand.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into flour mixture until well combined, then add mixture into baking pan.
- Top mixture with remaining 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until mixture is firm, then slice into small squares and serve.