My family loves turkey burgers and they are easy to make gluten free. I’ve made a few GF turkey burger recipes before on the Good For You Gluten Free blog – one for juicy turkey burgers infused with zucchini and a chipotle turkey burger recipe. Both delic!
Today I want to share a recipe for Asian Turkey Burger Sliders. They are, of course, gluten free, and like most turkey burger recipes, they are so easy to make – truly!
What I love about this recipe is its versatility. It can be a wonderful family weeknight dinner, or the perfect Superbowl appetizer too. You can easily make a bunch of these turkey burgers sliders and serve on your favorite gluten free bun, lettuce wrapped, or over rice like I did (I used black rice).
Enjoy and please let me know how you like the recipe!
Asian Turkey Burger Sliders
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Shape meat into mini burgers (sliders). Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Add sliders, do not crowd pan.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Serve with a gluten-free bun, or over rice (I served it over black rice that I cooked in my rice cooker).