If you’re on a gluten-free diet or have celiac disease like me, you know the importance of getting your daily intake of vitamin-rich and nutrient-dense foods. You also know that many gluten-free flours and cereals aren’t fortified with vitamins like their gluten-full counterparts. Your body demands healthy eating like never before and there’s never been an easier way to do that than with Daily Greens juices.
Before reading further, please note that Daily Greens sent me free samples of their juices and cookbook. This post also contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclosures here.
Daily Greens is an organic and cold-pressed vegetable and fruit juice blend that tastes amazing and offers enormous health benefits. Each 16 oz bottle includes six pounds (9 servings) of pressed raw, USDA Organic Certified and non-GMO produce.
- Mint (to assist with digestion)
- Spinach (for vitamin K, high doses of vitamin A, magnesium, and iron)
- Cucumber (to give the body natural hydration and vitamins A and K, and potassium)
- Watermelon (good source of potassium and vitamin A)
- Dandelion Greens (high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and magnesium; also packed with iron, potassium and calcium)
- Pineapple (to aid in inflammation as it contains very high quantities of the mineral manganese)
- Celery (contains abundance of micronutrients such as vitamins K, B2 and B6, and is a good source of electrolytes, including calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium)
- Lime (offers high concentrations of vitamin C and source of antioxidants)
- Himalayan Pink Salt (contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body and is a good source of electrolytes such as sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium)
Daily Greens is a company I can get behind wholeheartedly! The company’s founder, Shauna Martin, battled breast cancer as a young mom, and soon after discovered green juice and its enormous health benefits in strengthening her immune system and boosting her energy. When an owner passionately cares about something, you know the product is good and made completely with love.
I truly believe that the Daily Greens juice formulations are the perfect way to get a nutrient dense snack after a workout (did you know each bottle is a good source of electrolytes potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium?) and replenishes and hydrates your body without the extra sugar and chemicals contained in other electrolyte sports drinks. It is also an amazing way to stave off disease, manage chronic diseases (like Celiac) and make you feel full (I felt full for nearly two hours after drinking Daily Greens!).
Martin is passionate about doing green juice cleanses as a means to rid the body of unwanted toxins. While I’m not quite ready for a cleanse, you can read more about the Daily Green cleanses in the Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse book, filled with fabulous juicing recipes.
You can buy these little bottles of immunity and joy for $7.99 each at your local grocery and natural grocery stores or order in bulk online.
Cheers to strengthening your immune system, boosting your energy, and hydrating your body like never before! Bottoms up Celiacs and GFers – get ready to feel great inside-out! Did I mention how delicious Daily Greens is too?
You can watch my video on how to make green juices at home and juice your way to health!