Ground turkey is a staple ingredient in many of my main course dinner dishes. It’s so easy to use and it tastes great too. Over the years I’ve noticed that every time I post a recipe using ground turkey, I get a lot of traffic. You all must love your ground turkey too!
When purchasing ground turkey, always look for pasture-raised or organic meats. Organic standards usually means the turkey has a higher nutritional value. If possible, purchase pasture-raised turkey. This means the turkeys were raised outdoors and not cooped up. Because pasture raised turkeys are basking in the sun all day, they typically offer a higher level of healthy omega-3s, and this nutrition gets passed on to you. Ground turkey also is a great source of protein, vitamin B, and other vitamins and minerals.
Today I’d like to share with you 5 great gluten-free recipes using ground turkey. Ground turkey is so versatile that it works in a variety of recipes indeed – enjoy!
- Mini Gluten-Free Turkey Meatloaves
- Gluten-Free Asian Meatballs with Ground Turkey
- Gluten-Free Chipotle Lime Turkey Burgers
- Gluten-Free Ground Turkey Asian Stir Fry
- Go-To Gluten-Free Turkey Meat Tacos
NOTE: Scroll down to see all five recipes!
(1) Mini Gluten-Free Turkey Meatloaves: Try these fun and easy to make mini meatloaves using your muffin pan. Meatloaf is the perfect way to enjoy ground turkey!
(2) Gluten-Free Asian Meatballs with Ground Turkey: I savor every bite of these Asian-inspired turkey meatballs.
(3) Gluten-Free Chipotle Lime Turkey Burgers: I love these burgers so much and make them regularly. I use my indoor grill pan* to ensure they cook up nice and juicy and don’t fall apart (which they do on an outdoor grill).
(4) Gluten-Free Ground Turkey Asian Stir Fry: This is a fun and fast way to enjoy ground turkey. Just stir fry it with some vegetables in this delicious and flavorful Asian sauce.
(5) Go-To Gluten-Free Turkey Meat Tacos: For a quick and easy weeknight dinner, use ground turkey as the main meat in your taco night meal.
*Affiliate link used.